You must re-download your event every time you make a change on the Curator form. This can be done by exiting the application and redownloading the event.
How to Close the Application & Download Your Edited Event
- Double tap the iPad Home button.
- Swipe up on the PixBooth screen to close the app.
- Log back into PixBooth. You should now be looking at your list of events.
- Click the ‘download cloud’ icon to the right of the event.
- The edited event will begin to download. Once download is complete, launch the event.
NOTE: You must re-download after every change. Failure to do so will result in new changes not being applied to the event.