Linking DropBox to Your Account
If you don’t have a DropBox account, go to DropBox and follow their instructions to create an account on their website.
Once you have a DropBox account:
- Login to your Curator Account.
- Go to the TOOLS page.
- Click the DropBox toggle to activate.
- An authorization box will appear asking you to sign into your DropBox and ask permissions. You must allow permission in order for DropBox to integrate with Curator.
- If the authorization box doesn’t appear, check your computer’s pop-up permissions. You will need to allow pop-ups in order to receive the authorization box.
- The DropBox toggle will turn green when properly integrated.
Linking Events to DropBox
When creating an event, Curator event photos can save to your DropBox. DropBox must be linked and setup before the event runs in order for pictures to save.
- Create a new event or go to the event you wish to save and click ‘Edit’.
- Go to ‘Photo Backups’
- Click the ‘Sync to DropBox’ toggle.
- Toggle will turn blue if event is synced to DropBox.