PixBooth is an Apple App that can be downloaded for free from the App Store on your iPad.
It can also be downloaded here: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/pixbooth-2/id1268837344
*PixBooth requires the most current iOS update in order to run correctly.
- On the home screen, find the App Store app and tap to open it. You may need to swipe left or right on the home screen if you have multiple pages of apps.
- The App Store will open. On the top right of the screen is a search bar. Tap the bar and type “pixbooth”, and the app should appear in the list below.
- Tap the pixbooth suggestion in the list or tap “Search” on the keyboard below to retrieve the search results.
- In the search results screen, PixBooth should appear at or near the top without scrolling, but you may need to scroll down to find it. Tap the icon to see more information, or tap the “GET” button to download the app immediately for free. You may be prompted to enter the password for your Apple ID.
- The download process will begin. You can wait on the app page for the app to finish downloading, or press the home button to go back to the home screen while PixBooth finishes installing in the background.
- When the download and installation finishes, tap the “OPEN” button on the app page or tap the PixBooth icon on the home screen to launch the app.